1. Connect to the NETGEAR device using a wired/wireless connection.
2. Once connected access the GUI interface of the NETGEAR device
3. The router login screen will asks for a login and password.
(if you have not changed the default password:
default username: admin
default password: password
4. Once logged into the NETGEAR genie page, click ADVANCED.
5. Click Setup.
6. Click WAN Setup.
7. On the WAN Setup page, disable SIP ALG by selecting Disable SIP ALG.
8. Click Apply to save the settings.
Article ID: 173, Created: 5/9/2023 at 4:33 PM, Modified: 5/9/2023 at 4:33 PM