To configure your IP phone, you will need a computer (to access the web based configuration).
Once your IP phone has been connected to your internet router (or network switch)...
- Find the IP address of the Grandstream phone by pressing the ^ (UP arrow) key.
The IP address on the phone will be listed next to "IPv4 Address: "
- Enter the IP address found in Step 1 as a URL using a web browser on your PC.
The URL may look like: https://192.168.0.22
You will be prompted for a username and password.
You will require administrator access to your Grandstream phone, in order to configure the service details.
The access details are:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
You should see the Account Status screen once you login.
- On the top menu, select Account and select the Account # you wish to configure, then General Settings.
- Have your VoIP Much account details ready...
These are available in your account setup notification email and also under Device Setup in the User Portal.
- From the left menu select Network Settings (for the Account you are setting up).
- From the left menu select SIP Settings, then Basic Settings (for the account you are settings up):
- From the left menu, under SIP Settings, select Security Settings (for the account you are setting up):
- From the left menu, select Feature Codes (for the account you are setting up):
- From the top menu, select Settings, then General Settings:
- In Settings, General Settings, set the following:
- From the top menu, select Network, then Basic Settings:
- In Network, Basic Settings, set the following:
- From the top menu, select Maintenance, then Upgrade and Provisioning:
- OPTIONAL (recommended, to ensure you receive firmware updates)
From Upgrade and Provisioning, set the following:
The below firmware server path is: config.voipmuch.com/grandstream/0
- From the top of the page, click APPLY.