We are pleased to announce the following X-1-1 services:Directory Assistance
VoIP Much Assistance
- 4-1-1: Directory Assistance (there is a charge of $1.25 per call)
For free online directory assistance, we invite you to visit: http://www.411.ca
- 6-1-1: VoIP Much Assistance
Reach VoIP Much Phone Company at anytime, 24/7/365 from your VoIP Much phone line by simply dialing 0 or 6-1-1.
- 9-1-1: Emergency Police, Ambulance and Fire Services
Calls to 911 are always a free call.
VoIP phone emergency 9-1-1 features differ from traditional 9-1-1 services.
Visit http://www.voipmuch.com/911_information.asp for more information.
The following X-1-1 services now available to Canadian VoIP Much customers.Canadian / Government Services
- • 3-1-1: Non-Emergency Police, Municipal and other Governmental services
- • 5-1-1: Provision of Weather and Traveler Information
- • 8-1-1: Non-Urgent Health Teletriage / Telehealth Services
These services rely on your Caller ID to route your call to the proper service centre,
therefore, some services may not be supported in your province or for your specific area.
Calls to 311, 511, 611, 811 and 911 services are a free call.